The All-American Model UN Programs are more than just the experience of traveling, training, and competing with one another. They are a reflection of our students and the community that we are building. Over the past four years, we have worked with nearly 100 students from across the country and world. Our mission goes beyond Model UN– our goal is to challenge out students to be better writers, better communicators, better leaders, and to become global citizens.
Facts about Our Community
- Over 90% of our students win individual accolades and awards when participating on our travel delegation and most continue with a new pattern of success at US conferences
- All but one of our teams have won Delegation, or Team, Awards at the conferences at which we compete
- Our alumni attend universities such as: Yale, Harvard, University of Pennsylvania, Columbia, Dartmouth, Brown, the Military Academy at West Point, the University of Chicago, Stanford, Tufts, McGill, George Washington University, and many more!
- Our students have come from 18 states and 2 Canadian provinces
- Approximately half of our students attend public schools and half attend private schools